Sony has mass produce the IMX323 CMOS image sensor. The IMX323 is the cost down version of current IMX322, it adopts CSP (Chip Scale Package) design. Delivering the exact same image quality under lower cost. The IMX323 allows HD video camera manufacturers to produce cost-effective products.
FULL HD 2.19MP CMOS SENSOR – IMX323
IMX323 is a 1/2.9 inch 2.19 megapixel CMOS image sensor, it achieves a compact package size by utilizing WLCSP (Wafer level chip size package) technology. However, IMX323 still can maintain low illumination performance equal to that of the predecessor SONY IMX222 that offered ehanced sensitivity in the near IR region for video surveillance & security applications.
- Image size: 1/2.9-inch (Diagonal 6.23 mm)
- Effective pixels: 1985 (H) × 1105 (V), Approx. 2.19M pixels
- Unit cell size: 2.8 µm (H) × 2.8 µm (V)
- Supply voltage: 2.7 V / 1.8 V / 1.2 V
- Package: 80 pin CSP BGA
- Gain: 0 to 45 dB (0.3 dB Step)
- Sensitivity (F5.6): 510 mV (1/30s accumulation)
- Resolution: 1080P@30fps, 720P@60/30fps